We strive to ensure that all data about a consumer is accurate and up-to-date, acquired ethically, and attributable and tethered to a source.
- New data sources are analyzed to make sure they meet appropriate data accuracy thresholds before being incorporated into any Inflection datasets.
- All personal information is directly attributable to a data source, so that the cause of any inaccuracies can be pinpointed.
- We acquire data from legitimate original sources (e.g. courts, state or local record agencies, consumers who have given clear consent, etc.), or from data providers who acquire their data from legitimate original sources.
- We do not acquire personal information from data providers if there is sufficient reason to believe that the provider obtained it unethically or improperly.
- We do not scrape data from social networks.