Quality Assurance Manager (Closed)
You may be a good fit for our team if you identify with the following:
- You are comfortable in a fast paced agile development environment.
- You've been called a perfectionist - and it makes you smile.
- In development, you have seen way too much process, not enough process, and you're looking for a nice happy medium.
- You pride yourself on being able to break things effortlessly. As if they just break in your presence.
- The sight of you sends a Software Engineer running back to his desk to double check his code.
- You don't have misspellings on your resume.
- The buck stops with you.
- Manage, grow and mentor a team of Quality Assurance Specialists and Engineers.
- Work closely with internal groups such as Product Management, Software Engineering and Release Management to deliver high quality monthly product releases.
- Establish, track and report Quality Assurance metrics.
- Help create a QA Automation roadmap, recruit & manage QA automation Engineers and execute on the roadmap.
- Lead the QA Team on developing test strategies and plans that cover various product areas.
- Continuously improve on existing QA processes and QA infrastructure to increase team's productivity and overall quality of the product.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required.
- 5+ years in Quality Assurance working within software industry in an Agile development environment building web based systems.
- Leadership experience building and managing world-class QA teams.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with a solid track record of delivering quality products on schedule.
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written): ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical coworkers and customers.
- Excellent Project Management and Coordination Skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, takes initiative and invites responsibility; comfortable in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- Offshore QA Team management experience is a plus.
- You read this job description thoroughly and will include the word "details" in the subject line of your application.