Senior Product Manager (Closed)
You may be a great fit for the team if the following statements resonate:
- There's nothing better than building consumer products that are used and loved by millions....except building PROFITABLE consumer products used and loved by millions.
- You may not be a coder, but you're excited by technology and work well with engineers.
- You thrive on rapid release cycles, but sometimes true agile just doesn't cut it because you want to get that last little feature in...and this one....and wait just one more!
- You're the rare overachiever who has a healthy work-life balance too.
- You like taking an already high performing team and making the impossible happen.
- Some may call it an obsession with numbers, but you just ALWAYS know them.
- Your specifications reflect careful attention to detail and thoughtful planning.
- You won't sacrifice short term revenue for long term success at the expense of ethics.
- If you had to choose between the two, you'd opt to be David over Goliath. There's nothing like a good challenge to become number one.
- If you haven't already started your own company, perhaps someday you will. You see this as a place where you can flex your entrepreneurial muscles.
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders to gather, synthesize and understand market requirements and define product roadmaps.
- Manages the full lifecycle of product line from market requirements to product release including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including engineers, marketing, traffic, customer service and partners to plan and launch projects on time, on budget and on specification.
- Creates presentations and supporting documents to facilitate communication across all teams
- Acts as key product expert, evangelist and advocate for initiatives and projects
- Balances product requirements and market impact against time to market and project risks
- Incorporates customer and business partner feedback into future product requirements.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
- MBA Preferred
- BS/BA (engineering, business, or other relevant degree)
- 5-7 years Product Management experience in a consumer internet company
- Hands on experience with all parts of the product lifecycle
- Deep understanding of business and customer use requirements and the ability to translate them into technical specifications
- Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects