Do you have what it takes to work, and having fun doing it, for a company that is growing substantially and being recognized with awards, accolades, and achieving national brand recognition? Come work in an atmosphere that empowers you to do the right thing. Team members are supported with the latest technology and truly contribute as part of a team.
The GoodHire Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will actively prospect and close mid-size to enterprise business customers within a defined market segment. GoodHire RSM’s are subject matter experts for the GoodHire suite of products and tools and provide consultative advice to customers regarding the features and benefits of all the background screening products offered by GoodHire.
The Regional Sales Manager will…
- Manage and close an inbound stream of identified mid-size to enterprise level business customers
- Make outbound phone calls and emails for prospecting, identify strategic prospect lists in concert with an assigned Sales Development Representative
- Conduct outbound campaigns to high value prospect segments to generate new business - this is a “hunter” role
- Attend company national or regional trade shows as specified
- Boost GoodHire Net Sales by helping customers determine the appropriate products for their needs and making them successful in running their first background checks
- Work directly with GoodHire Senior Support Team to provide the appropriate documentation and instructions to initiate the client onboarding process
- Synthesize client feedback and proactively participate in delivering recommendations for product roadmap to the Product Team
- Understand and adhere to all FCRA compliance laws, NAPBS accreditation guidelines, and any other regulations applicable to the role
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with teammates and business partners
- Manage daily and report weekly on pipeline activities for new client sales and appointment setting
- Thrive in a high performance, metrics-based sales environment
- Perform additional related duties as needed
- 3 years in a Regional Field Sales role
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 2+ years selling to Human Resources or a similar business function
- Previous HR software and service sales is a plus
- Ability to show enthusiasm, initiative and strong belief in GoodHire and its products
- Ability to bring new ideas and approaches to selling the GoodHire product
- High energy, positive attitude, creativity, innovation, self-motivation, resourcefulness and get-it-done / results-oriented approach
- Bachelor’s’ degree preferred or High School diploma with equivalent B2B Sales experience setting appointments and closing customer accounts
Position Location & Reporting Requirement:
This position could be office based at GoodHire’s Omaha, NE Operations Center or remotely based in the United States. The Regional Sales Manager position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
GoodHire is a mission-led company dedicated to humanizing the process of employment screening, ensuring employers and candidates alike are treated fairly and with respect. We launched our service in January 2012, with an intuitive online and mobile experience that was quickly adopted by over 35,000 businesses across the United States and in a variety of industries and specialties. In 2016, GoodHire was recognized by HRO Today in the Baker’s Dozen as a top background screening firm in quality, breadth of service, and customer service for 2016. GoodHire was also recognized by Human Resource Executive (HRE) as a the Top HR Product winner.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then apply immediately online!Apply Now