Senior User Experience Designer (Closed)
Inflection is searching for an exceptional Senior User Experience Designer. You'll work on our fast-growing and profitable products, Archives.com--family history made simple and affordable--and PeopleSmart.com, an innovative and privacy-friendly people search engine. You'll be a critical conduit between product managers, engineers, designers, and developers, and as such you'll be crucial in developing processes for sustainably delivering great user experiences.
If you're a compelling communicator with a razor-sharp eye for superb user experience and a collaborative spirit, you're what we want.
You love to build things:
- Our products' challenging flows and variables require a holistic vision of the overall user experience. You thrive where others may be unnerved.
- Working with product managers, visual designers, and front-end developers, you'll create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that live at the intersection of customer desires and business goals
- Even though you're hyper-focused on organization, you believe the work day should be dynamic, ever-evolving, and filled with free food
You know data and feedback is the path toward success:
- Our dedication to split-testing provides real-time analysis of user experience; this electrifies your passion for user satisfaction.
- You can work within project parameters, and aren't turned off when your idea doesn't test as well as another. In fact, you're inspired to improve the flow.
- You're comfortable with various forms of user research, such as in-home interviews, user tests, and surveys
You know your stuff:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in user experience for fast-paced delivery-focused industry-leading companies
- You're passionate about building useful products that will wow our customers and help shape an industry
- You want to play a central role in defining user experience for innovative products at a fast-growing and profitable company, and you're committed to their long-term evolution
- You're as enthusiastic for big reinventions as you are for incremental iterations
- Visual design, coding, and management are not major requirements for the gig, but we have needs in those areas, and welcome any and all contributions you can make
You want to do work that gets noticed:
- With the explosion of software and apps, we know that great User Experience Designers are in big-time demand. That's why we support the role vigorously.
- User Experience reports directly the CEO, and is crucial in developing the long-term roadmap for the company
- You'll work with some of the Silicon Valley's best engineers to execute your ideas
- You'll get the start-up vibe, but with big-company perks and stability
- You'll have a direct and notable impact at a critical point in our growth
- You'll be given the best tools and resources to do your job