Business Analyst (Closed)
Why work at Inflection?
- It's got the start up vibe of energy and growth in spades. Along with a business model that is working, cash positive and scaling.
- We are attacking large, proven markets with opportunity to grow through innovation.
- Tier One investors from Silicon Valley have made this bet with us based on the unique opportunity space we see.
- This is a results driven opportunity culture - if you want to create impact the chance is yours at Inflection
- We move fast; we test everything; we learn as a team; we continuously improve
- Open communication environment based on high integrity values
- Rockstar teammates who know how to have fun while winning,
How you will fit in:
- Role: Business Analyst
- Key business leader in an industry leading Analytics team. Our team thrives on deconstructing the business and tuning the levers to optimize the ROI. You will own and lead analytic projects that have a direct impact on improving the business.
- Use Excel, our SQL databases, and supporting BI tools to drive insights that suggest to your peers where to lead the business.
- Use your insights to collaboratively work on improving the business returns. You make your impact in small team settings using your ideas and proof points to work through product marketing, traffic marketing and engineering to lead the business to increased growth.
- By owning specific properties or activity areas you will be seen as the go to person for key analysis in short order
- Measure the impact of your ideas by working on analytic tests of site enhancements including A/B testing and post release feature uplift.
- Projects are varied in scope and touch on all drivers of eCommerce from customer lifetime value to social driven commerce to marketing efficiency analytics.
You know your stuff:
- Keen business insights rooted in analytic approach.
- Team player with a passion for solving complex problems.
- Unstoppable determination to drive to results.
- Hunger for continuous improvements in your approach to life.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and entrepreneurial.
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire for continuous testing and actionable change.
- Clarity of communication to spread your insights across the team.
- Superior planning and organizational skills.
- SQL knowledge in your background or coursework
- BA or BS degree with strong academic record, preferably in a quantitative discipline.