Inflection is committed to making an impact through the products we develop and through philanthropic giving. Earlier this month, Inflection team members participated in Silicon Valley Gives (SV Gives) for the third consecutive year.
SV Gives Day is a 24-hour fundraising event hosted by Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) to encourage people to support the community we live and work in. This event mobilizes people and groups to support nonprofits through an online donation platform that connects donors to organizations and causes.
The Namaste Foundation, founded by Inflection co-founders Brian and Matthew Monahan offered a dollar for dollar match to any and all gifts from Inflection employees during SV Gives. As a result, Inflection and Namaste supported 22 organizations with gifts and matching funds totaling $6,845.
Inflection employees chose to support the following organizations:
- ART OF YOGA PROJECT
- BAY AREA CANCER CONNECTIONS
- BAY AREA RIDGE TRAIL COUNCIL
- BREAST CANCER EMERGENCY FUND
- CALIFORNIA REENTRY INSTITUTE
- CENTER FOR YOUTH WELLNESS
- CHILDREN’S HEALTH COUNCIL INC
- COMMUNITY LEGAL SERVICES IN EAST PALO ALTO INC
- DEBORAH’S PALM
- FOUNDATION FOR STUDENTS RISING ABOVE
- JUNIPER FOUNDATION
- MURAL MUSIC AND ARTS PROJECT
- REFUGEE TRANSITIONS
- RESURGE INTERNATIONAL
- SECOND HARVEST FOOD BANK OF SANTA CLARA AND SAN MATEO COUNTIES
- SILICON VALLEY DE-BUG
- SPECIAL NEED CHILDREN CENTER INC
- THE AKSHAYA PATRA FOUNDATION USA
- VIDA VERDE NATURE EDUCATION
All together, the Silicon Valley community contributed $7,853,781 through individual gifts and matches with over 18,000 unique donors participating.
TAGS: giving back